Here is a fun simple project to do for Halloween. Print out this coloring page of the Monster Eggheads to get started.
Three Finished Monster Egghead Hangers
1. Take a piece of blank paper (color it first if you like) and tape it’s top and bottom together to make a cylinder.
2. Cut slits on one end to make it frayed.
3.Color and then cut out each monster egghead.
4. Glue or tape the heads on the cylinder.
5. Punch two holes at the top (opposite of the frayed end) and opposite each other (you can reinforce the hole with tape).
6. String a cord through the holes and tie a knot.
7. Hang your monster egg head hanger outside for all to see.